TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to Enter:
To enter, individuals must, visit the online competition entry page via the link provided in the promotional email, social media, paper entry form or via the Adelaide Crows website (www.afc.com.au), input the requested details and submit the fully completed online entry form.
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to South Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Limit of one valid entry per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and age) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- To be eligible for this prize you agree to receive promotional information in the form of phone calls, Digital media or any promotional medium used by Risen, GS Energy storage and/or associated Companies.
- The competition will be drawn 2 weeks prior to the proposed event date which is yet to be identified
- The winner of the draw will be the first valid entry drawn from all entries.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a spot for eight (8) guests in a ten (10) seater corporate box at Adelaide Oval, the game is to be determined by Adelaide Football Club, you will be accompanied by an AFC Past Player.
- You and eight (8) friends, nine (9) participants in total, will win a ten (10) seater corporate box at Adelaide Oval with a Club Legend
- A $1000 catering package is included, any further expense will be covered by the prize winner.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $5000. Prizes, including any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, a winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Entries remain the property of the Promoter and cannot be returned. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to organizations jointly involved in the conduct, advertising or marketing of the promotion (“Promotional Affiliates”), as well as other third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter and its Promotional Affiliates may, for an indefinite period, use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. A request to opt out, access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter its affiliated companies and Promotional Affiliates using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/ voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any income), and promoting and products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Promoter is entitled to make recordings using any medium, which may involve capturing the image or likeness of the entrant’s residence. Entrants agree that all rights in all media remain the property of the Promoter.
The Promoter is Adelaide Football Club Limited A.C.N. 008 101 568
in conjunction with Risen and GS Energy storage systems